The majority of our friendly staff are from the local community. All of them have the skills to perform their various duties. Guests are hosted in the tradition of genuine local hospitality, complemented by excellent food.
Waitrons and bar tenders are always ready to serve and assist where needed.
- 14 twin and 2 family chalets of rock and thatch sit above the Klip River Valley where Black Eagles are a regular sight – hunting just below your private deck
- Two family units each provide enough comfortable space for two adults and two children
- Each room has a shower, toilet and washbasin plus complimentary toiletries amenities
- Each room is furnished with a desk and bedside lamps and has a small deck in front
- The coffee and tea station is equipped with a thermoflask (refill available in the main area).
- Internet/Wi-Fi is available in the reception area. Please note that due
to our remote location connectivity cannot be guaranteed.